Wednesday, January 28, 2009

a feeling-based entry



I am a firm believer that when someone you love starts to grow distant is when you must reach out to them even more. I’d rather go out of my way being wrong that someone doesn’t need me or want me anymore in their lives than to be right that they did need me and I wasn’t there. Sometimes a cry for help is one of silence. Sometimes the quietest cry is the one that is the most desperate. It’s that inner feeling that even if you were to cry, not even that would ease the hardship in your heart. The feeling that you can’t even waste a cry on yourself anymore because you have given up. Giving up is the easy way, especially giving up on someone else when they give you ever reason to leave them alone. Giving up on yourself is the greatest failure of mankind.

No comments: