Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hollatchaboyyee.

Hey ladies and lovers,

Tonights topic: New maids.
At the ripe age of twenty and one I have decided that marriage may not be in the cards for me. Oh, don't feel sorry or go boo-hooing. I am okay married or not. However, if I truly do not become married will I one day become an "old maid." I would absolutely hate that. The terminology is so dated and so very old maid-ish. I would however be perfectly happy with being called a "new maid." A new maid is the new black. A new maid is the new old maid. The new maid is okay with singality and is confident, lovely, and charming in her own skin. The new maid doesn't have to be the full blown women's libber, but she can just be her—her to the fullest. The new maid can do everything the old maid couldn't, most importantly to be new and fresh and Dove-campaign-ad-like even when it's no longer popular. Go new maid I may just be seeing you soon!

Adios amigos
Jenna Marie Bonita Louise.

1 comment:

Downtown Brittni Brown said...

New Maids! I just really don't want to be playing Bingo. We can do better than that. Especially in California. There are so many hot old bitches there. I'm sure we can be ripe until we're 50. After all, if you think about it, my mom's an inspiration.