Saturday, April 12, 2008

It all started with...
mmm when did it all start? I guess a couple thousand years ago, but I didn't start until 21 years and some odd days ago. Then at some point this whole blogging phenomenon happened and I got suckered into it by school and and my dear heart of a friend brittni brown. how could I say no? I don't know how this is much different from the old deadjournal/livejournal/journaljournal/ thing-but I guess it's just a newer/better/faster craze so why not hop on? Did you know everything out in cyberspace is forever? It's true. I hear there's technology that can recover anything and yes even if you deleted it. How scary is that. So watch what you say and watch your back. That's what I've learned. Oh and watch tv.

Bye
I used to sign everything love always and forever but i think that's kind of lame now.
saying something is lame is popular too. so say that.
I'm glad this is my first entry and doesn't make any sense, but I'm multitasking and talking on the phone at the same time so that makes up for my being incoherent.
How should I end this then? I guess I'll test out some generic sign offs until one sticks.

Best regards,
Jenna