Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Knowledge is Power

I'm going absolutely bonkers trying to wrap things up for this semester.
And I do need to wrap them up. In addition to the line of greeting cards I'm working on for class I desperately need to make some wrapping paper, boxes, bags, bows, etc. Then I need to finish my newsletter. I feel like I work on that five hours a day just tweaking it. Anyway it needs to be done now. Then I got my motion graphics and interactive stuff. Yeah. I think I can manage that. I know these jot downs of what I need to get done are really of no interest to anyone but I'm clearing out my mental cavities for now. I'm excited for tomorrow though. Early day, then interview, lab, and work. Whew. One step closer to take-off. SHUWOSH!

1 comment:

Downtown Brittni Brown said...

Your like motherfucking hallmark up in there.

We're at the end which is always a good thing but I'm just getting the hang of it all. I busted out a 5 page paper yesterday and I really don't have anymore work with the exception of finals and work on my film project. Which, I'll be doing for a few hours every day for the next week but I'm actually excited about it.

It's nice to look at something and know when it's finished, it's going to be good. Rather than not have a fucking clue what your film looks like.