Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I definitely have a great love of old movies.

I have my parents to thank for that.
Right now I'm working on movie trailer for Pillow Talk and I doubt anyone in my class has every heard of it—which is okay. It'll be great to see everyone's reaction. How can you not love two powerhouse actors like Doris Day and Rock Hudson? Staring opposite each other in more than one movie they have great chemistry and are what I consider the original Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks.
This is version one of my project...still needs work.

2 comments:

Downtown Brittni Brown said...

Who doesn't love pillow talk? I can't wait until its finished and I'm really excited about making trailers/movie montages/and other things with you this summer.

Downtown Brittni Brown said...

So you think it's some sort of light done by a computer/software?

I mean, it's possible but a lot of it is colors, so you can do different colors like that? Anyway, yeah, I thought it was really need and someone probably spent so long doing all the design/planning for that...That's gonna be you for BATMAN 3