Saturday, April 19, 2008

i'm ready for summer

There are a lot of positive changes occurring in my life right now.

I'm back to work again which although most times doesn't seem like the best place for me to be anymore is at least providing me with income again. I still miss Sue (my old manager) an awful lot though. That will never be the same.
I got a really supreme internship for next year and it seems like the stars aligned and more good things will come from that.
I'm feel really good about exercising and keep it up I just hope my body goes along with it and starts shaping up.
I'm finally going to be going to California which is amazing and I'm more excited than anything. Besides that I get to go with some awesome people.
In the fall I'll be moving out of my house, and probably permanently because I won't be moving home once I graduate next year.
Little Jenna is growing up. Wow.
Actually I think I've always been a grown-up stuck in a child's body.
Anyway I feel really lucky to be me.

Love on lovelies,
Jennabelle.

No comments: