Monday, May 19, 2008

Are you ready for the best damn summer of your life?

So thus far I have made plans every single day since I've been out of school. Today was the first day I started going through old computer files so I can organize and upload them to my external hard drive. I need to get that taken care of because I fear waking up and it being the last day of summer and I will have accomplished nothing (at least nothing schoolwork related). But it has been great. I've seen a bunch of friends that I didn't get to see during the semester, I caught up with all of my high school art teachers, including Mrs. Gaydos! AAND I got to bid farewell to a lovely Carrabbamico—Kristen. Time is just zzoooming by and while I sort of made fun of my dearest Brittni for not knowing the day of the week, I find myself wondering where the weeks are going. If it wasn't for my calendar where I have kept track of the last 11 days since school let out I wouldn't find it hard to think I was in a deep sleep and completely missed them.

Right now I am trying my hardest to get over this cold I have acquired and to rid myself of the flesh-eating disease (as my co-workers call it) that is on my left hand before I head off to California for the biggest vacation of the summer. I'm stoked. Tomorrow I'm off to Target for some crest white strips and spray on tan, so that I can fit in with the west-coasters.
Wish me luck!

J

No comments: