Tuesday, May 20, 2008

this one's dedicated to the newlyweds

While this news is old as far as celebrity gossip goes I thought I'd dedicate this post to the newlyweds Beyoncé and Jay-Z.
I am a lyrical gangster myself and despite not trying out for the reality show Miss Rap Supreme I thought I'd post some rhymes for your musical enjoyment.
So anyway without further ado......

gonna drop it like it's hot
i got the beats like mary
you won't see me at the bar
unless im sippin cranberry
juice
this girl aint loose
so step back
or you'll get laid out flat
on your back
like your boy dmx told ya
ima show ya
so what i like it
better treat me real nice
ima classy young lady
i know you tryna play me

mp3 easy as 1-2-3

my mottos fresh ta def
security style
femile, profile, all the while
i'm rollin with big black
i paid'm in big macs
hollachaboyyee
and ima holla back

you seen me in the streets
running
west side
best side
sing it wit me
LV ladies!

i rock the stilett-os
in my chevy ave-o

don't got gold up in my mouff
you know why
no cavities bay-bee
i stay clean
like ya ain't never seen
never will
one of a kind
make ya go blind


that's all i got for now.
but i know it's hot you don't have to tell me.

live the love.

1 comment:

Downtown Brittni Brown said...

I really can't wait for summer. Actually, I can't believe I just said that. I thought about using the backspace but then I thought it sort of symbolizes how I'm still waiting to kick it off. I think California will do that. It's still absolutely freezing in this damn east coast. Don't get me wrong. I love that I can call myself an educated east coast liberal but damn I wanna feel that sun.